Dedicated to the fabrication of high precision parts relying on the best equipment.
- Machining Center Axis X 40″ Axis and 20″ Axis Z 28″.
- Machining Center Axis X 60″ Axis and 40″ Axis Z 40″.
- CNC Die.
- Plain Surface Grinding Machine To 1 Metro.
- 33” Engine Lathe.
- Conventional Milling Machines with digitals on the Axis X and Y.
- FARO equipment or CMM. with pressure of 0.0002.
- Wire Cut Machines.
- Mechanic Press of 150 Tons. Table of 30″ x 60″ opening of 18″.
- Press of 300 Tons. Table of 108″ x 60″ opening of 36″.
Constant training of our employees in English language
- Design and fabrication of Checking Fixtures and Progressive and or Stationary Dies.
- Poka Yoke tooling design, to prevent poor assembly in production.
- Software Solid Works, Auto Cad 06/10, CATIA and Mechanical.
- Two base designers and two external designers for necessary cases.
- 2 Cars for sales.
- 2 Pick-ups.
- 1 Truck 3 1/2tons.
- 1 Forklift for 5tons.
- 1 Chain block for 5tons.
- 1 Electric welding machine.
- 1 Metal arc welding machine.
- 2 Cutting equipment.
- TIG Welding machine.
- To have our clients trust, so they can be our best reference.
- Diversify and update optimized equipment for its use and have better quality.
- Determine processes and provide the necessary infrastructure.
- Constant staff training, in addition to extensive experience.
- To be a leader in processes, equipment and integration for the fabrication of metallic parts.